Headache is a common symptom of many conditions. If you experience significant headache pain, migraines, or recurring headaches, we may be able to relieve your pain and improve your quality of life. There are many treatments for headaches, including medications, therapy, and injections. Some types of headache and neck pain respond to radiofrequency procedures.
What causes facial pain?
Facial pain is one of the most common neurological complaints together with headache, and back and abdominal pain. Facial pain can be due to anything from an infection to nerve damage in the face. Common causes of facial pain include:
- an oral infection
- an ulcer, or open sore
- an abscess, such as a collection of pus under the surface tissue in the mouth
- a skin abscess, which is a collection of pus under the skin
- a headache
- a facial injury
- a toothache
More serious causes of facial pain include:
- herpes zoster, or shingles
- a migraine
- sinusitis (sinus infection)
- a nerve disorder
- herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1), which causes cold sores
At Regenerativ Medicina we use the latest techniques to diagnose and treat your pain. Book your appointment today!